Can you believe that…
- Fall is right around the corner?
- Phones are ringing about the Club at Boca Pointe’s unique Premier membership?
- Inquiries are coming in on a steady basis through the Club at Boca Pointe’s website and Facebook page?
But why, you ask?
Because the Club at Boca Pointe has the solution to the most typical questions being asked by those who want a country club experience without the typical country club commitment.
1. You do not have to live in the Boca Pointe community to play at the Club at Boca Pointe. The Club is the only full service, private, equity country club in South Florida that is not mandatory. Members join the Club because they want to, not because they have to, and may join as non-equity members.
2. Under the unique Premier membership program, members may define their own lifestyle by not only choosing the number of months they want to be members, but also the level of activities they want. For example, a Premier membership is available for as few as three consecutive months for the first year and then four or more months thereafter.
All of the Premier membership categories have club/ social privileges, which includes full dining (three restaurants and two lounges), use of the Sports & Fitness Complex and Club pool, access to all the social activities arranged by a social director, as well as card and Mah Jongg play. Tennis and golf can be added to the membership for an additional fee.
“The Premier membership continues to be a huge success with a very high renewal rate,” says a proud Helen Karpel, general manager of the Club. “We have members from areas such as Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, as well as throughout Boca Raton and all the way up to Highland Beach.
“The high retention rate demonstrates that we have the right membership programs that provide a rewarding country club experience with a reasonable pricing structure. Many of our Premier members are accustomed to driving up to 30 minutes to the Club, which is very familiar to those from the Northeast where the clubs are non-residential.” Karpel adds.
If your only interest is golf, the Club at Boca Pointe has an Annual Golf membership program that answers this need. It also offers lunch and lounge privileges with dining access one time a week in the main clubhouse.
The Club at Boca Pointe is all about making new friends and enjoying them for many years to come, loving life, and creating many wonderful memories. To learn more about the many membership options, please call 561-864-8539.