The blending of Equity members and Non-Equity Premier members at the Club at Boca Pointe becomes the cutting edge of a new wave for those who want the country club experience without the typical country club financial commitment.
“We are not only unique, but we are setting a trend in the industry,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the only private country club in South Florida that offers an extremely flexible membership program.
“While we welcome Premier members to convert to equity, and some do yearly, it is not mandatory. This freedom largely contributes to the Premier membership’s appeal, resulting in the robust growth of the Premier membership program with minimal turnover.”
What makes the Premier membership so unique and appealing is simple:
- Members can pick the number of months they wish to belong from three months to 12 months the first year and then from four to 12 months thereafter.
- Members do not have to live at Boca Pointe to play there.
- Members can choose the level of participation from social to tennis to golf. They have the same category choices as the equity members with very similar privileges.
“There are some interesting and exciting facts about the Premier Membership program,” adds Karpel.
- The return of migration continues to benefit not only South Florida, but the Club at Boca Pointe because it is non-mandatory. Members, regardless of where they live, want to be members.
- The number of months that Premiers decide to “buy” continues to increase each year and the members extending the time period beyond that season’s initial commitment continues to increase.
- The level of involvement in club life continues to grow. “This year alone, we have seen many more Premier Golf members join the Ladies and Men’s golf leagues as well as many more overall Premier members playing cards and using the fitness center. Additionally, our dining rooms continue to show healthy gains in usage.”
The Club at Boca Pointe continuously enhances its physical amenities as well as its memberships. In the last several years, members are enjoying a new upstairs lobby, new downstairs restaurant, lounge and lobby, an improved golf course, and a new sports and fitness complex – all without an assessment. This upcoming summer more enhancements will be introduced. It is a fabulous time to be a member at the Club – to have a place to bring guests and be proud.
Joining the Club is as simple as taking the first step to learn more about the many membership opportunities and how they meet your interests. The Club welcomes you to call 561-864-8539 to ask questions, set up an appointment and even take a tour of the Club.