Lined out the door for dinner! What is going on at the Club at Boca Pointe?
“In all the years I have been here, I’ve never seen this before,” says Helen Karpel, general manager of the only country club in South Florida where members do not have to live or play or dine.
“We’re seeing dinner room covers like we’ve never seen before,” she adds. “Two weeks ago, we had more than 500 covers; this past Friday night we blew through 400 covers.
“While season is always busy and the holiday breaks bring in family in town, this year has been especially active. Our Club has really found its stride now that most of the upstairs and downstairs areas have been enhanced with recent renovations. Members are filled with pride in their Club and finding the Club to be the place to be!
“Yet, we expect this to continue year round. The covers take a small dip in off-season – maybe a little more than 300 covers – but it is still lively and fun. This is especially the case with the monthly soirees in off-season that invites a band in the restaurant to entertain while dining. Off-season will kick off with a soiree in May – Happy Daze – then in June – the Rhythm Chicks, and in July – the Euphoria Duo. It is sure to be lots of dancing and laughs. In addition to our member enjoyment in the dining area, we have a reciprocal dining program welcomes other high-end Clubs to dine at our Club. Many outsiders from these other exclusive clubs find the Club at Boca Pointe their first choice!”
What makes dining at the Club at Boca Pointe so popular?
- The Club at Boca Pointe is positioned as the friendliest country club in South Florida where members don’t ask to see your stock portfolio; they just say, “Hello, how is it going.”
- The food – its quality, its savory taste. Not only does the Club at Boca Pointe lay claim to the best deli bar in town, but the variety of choices for the buffet or on the menu is also awesome.
- The Club at Boca Pointe, one of the best country clubs in Boca Raton, constantly hears compliments about the warmth and friendliness of the wait staff.
- The reasonable pricing as far as Boca Raton and Delray eateries are concerned because the Club at Boca Pointe, provides its members with high quality food at moderate prices, for example: A two-pound lobster with all the trimmings from soup to salad to dessert for $45 illustrates the point only too well.
- It is the place where families and friends want to be on Friday night, whether dancing to lounge music or feasting on a top-of-the-line, delicious dinner choice.
The beauty of it all is that anyone can dine at the Club at Boca Pointe! Yes, anyone…as long as they have a membership.
Membership has its privileges. And, one of the many privileges and thrills of being a memberis to dine at the Club at Boca Pointe. Yet, there are many other privileges and thrills enjoyed by members beyond dining – the robust social events, card / Mah Jongg games, sports and fitness complex, 16 Har Tru tennis courts, and the 18-hole championship golf course.
By virtue of being a non-mandatory equity country club, the Club at Boca Pointe has been able to establish the most flexible membership program in the industry. Here are some of the examples of the Club’s forward thinking:
- Members can enjoy the benefits of country club style living without the typical upfront financial commitment often associated with private country clubs.
- Members can design their own lifestyle membership. For example, the Club’s Premier program offers a variety of flexible options, starting with a social only membership to adding tennis and golf as exciting additional privileges. Memberships are available from three months to 12 months the first year and then from four months to 12 months from the second year and thereafter.
- There are a number of customized programs available through the Club’s state-of-the-art Sports and Fitness Complex.
- Memberships are available to anyone no matter where they live. There are members from Highland Beach to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea. Whether you live at Boca Pointe or a community nearby, there is a membership that fits your lifestyle.
From the staff to members, new members will receive a warm and friendly greeting at every visit with a sincere heart to integrate them into the Club. This is why the popular growing Premier membership sustains an extremely high retention rate – once a member, you never want to leave! Why not call 561-864-8539 today to learn about the membership option that best suits your interests?