When you’re hot, you’re hot! This is what Helen Karpel, general manager of the Club at Boca Pointe says when describing the on-going response to the unique Premier membership offered exclusively by the club.
“We have a considerable amount of research into determining what is happening in the marketplace and what is attractive to new residents and those spending the winters in South Florida. Among the things the Club at Boca Pointe learned:
- People want a country club experience without the typical financial commitment of a country club.
- People want flexibility in being able to choose what types of activities they will participate in.
- People do not want to make long-term commitments.
- People want to be able to live where they want and play at a country club that is just like their Northern situation.
- People want a membership to coincide with the time they are in South Florida.
“These wishes embody the essence of our Premier membership,” Karpel adds. “We fashioned the Premier membership offering to match exactly what our research told us.”
A Premier member at the Club at Boca Pointe can:
- Live anywhere they want and play at the Club at Boca Pointe.
- Become a member for as little as three months for the first year and then a minimum of four months every year thereafter. The Club has many members who started with the minimum and grew into a full 12-month Premier members as their life-styles changed.
- Choose any level of activity starting with the basic club/social membership, which entitles them to the full run of the club. This includes all dining and lounge facilities, themed dinner dances, lectures, many other social events, use of the Sports and Fitness Complex, Club pool, and card / Mah Jongg rooms. Golf and tennis privileges are driven by the category chosen within the Premier membership, which permits avid golfers and tennis players to add golf or tennis privileges in different combinations.
“All of this access to the Club is without the typical upfront buy-in financial commitment required by most country clubs whether they are in South Florida or elsewhere in the country,” she adds. “Our inquiry level from new prospective Premier members is running very high. We continue to get inquires from the Northeast corridor, Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Canada and even as far away as California.
“The beauty of the Premier Member is their ability to blend right in. There is never anyone sitting on the sidelines waiting for a bridge or canasta game or a tee-time or tennis game. Our staff as well as equity members make sure that the Premier members are engaged in the activities in which they have chosen as part of their membership. This is one of the main reasons our retention rate for returning Premier members is very high.”
Why not call the Club today at 561-864-8539 to learn more?