Billions of dollars are spent annually developing and marketing advertising slogans. Who can forget Burger King’s slogan, “Have it Your Way,” which is now “Be Your Way,” and then there is the oldie “Don’t Cook Tonight” slogan from a chicken franchise.
These slogans transcend their industries and best describe the environment desired in many top service oriented businesses. Unquestionably, they describe the environment and membership offerings at the Club at Boca Pointe in the heart of Boca Raton, Florida.
The Club at Boca Pointe is the most flexible equity country club in South Florida, catering to members having it their way to meet many lifestyle interests. The Club allows residents and non-residents of the community to join as an equity or non-equity member. Membership is not required by rules of the Boca Pointe community, but new owners find it highly appealing to join and enjoy the amenities!
While those famous advertising slogans describe the Club at Boca Pointe to a tee, the Club’s own slogans tell the story more succinctly:
- You do not have to live at Boca Pointe to play at Boca Pointe.
- You can define your own lifestyle by choosing a membership plan that fits your own personal needs.
What are the three secret weapons in its marketing approach at the Club at Boca Pointe? It is simple:
- Flexible memberships without the financial commitment of traditional country clubs. This means you can become:
- A Seasonal member. This membership is available through the Club’s Premier membership for as little as three consecutive months (first year only) up to twelve months and as few as four months every year thereafter. The basic Premier membership program includes social, with tennis and golf as add-ons.
- An Annual Golf member. This membership was previously only for those who lived outside of the gates of Boca Pointe, but it is now open to residents and non-residents of the Boca Pointe community, with the only exception being those who are current or recent equity members.
- An Equity member. This membership is always available and offers ownership in the Club. The basic Equity membership includes social, with tennis and golf as add-ons.
- Amazing food with three restaurants and two lounges. The talents and magic of Executive Chef Terry Daniels has established the Club at Boca Pointe as one of the best dining choices in the area. Not only are the nightly menus a feast, but also the Club is being hailed as having the “best deli” in Boca. Members are able to have this enjoy great food and friends at their fingertips!
- Abundant Club Life to keep every members’ calendar full if so desired. While all country clubs purport having social programming, it is not nearly to the degree offered at the Club at Boca Pointe.
- With a full-time social director, it is not unusual to see two, three and sometimes four chartered buses leaving the club day or night during the season to go to museums, musicals, concerts, Broadway shows, shopping, casinos, and the list goes on. You name it and the social director more than likely does it.
- Then there is the entertainment on property. This includes a series of top talent entertaining members and guests with its Showtime Series during the season. Concerts from Lynn University and the ever-popular FAU Lifelong Learning Center featuring top professors coming to the Club to talk about specific subjects.
- And, the piece de resistance is the card rooms (plural). During the season there will be four card rooms in action from just about every card game, Mah Jongg, and board games possible.
- Not forgotten in the social mix is special, unique programming and clubs within the club for singles, boomers and others. The other clubs within the Club at Boca Pointe all appeal to different audiences and different interests such as the Adventurers Club, What’s Up, Today Life Continues.
“With the market place for memberships changing, we felt the need to further set the Club at Boca Pointe apart from those clubs whose motto is to live here you must play here and pay the price,” says Helen Karpel, general manager, “and it is working.
“Those northerners moving permanently to South Florida or living here just in the season are seeking us out because they have heard about our flexible Premier membership program. The appeal of its primary features, ‘you do not have to live here to play here’ and ‘you can design your own lifestyle’ while enjoying the benefits of being in South Florida, cannot be overstated.
“Our members want to be members. They are not mandated by the community in which they live!” Members are friendly and inviting, welcoming new members to become part of Boca Pointe, a Boca golf and country club. We encourage you to call 561-864-8639 or click here to learn how easy it is to find your perfect membership and start creating new friendships and loving life even more today!