DID YOU KNOW THAT BOCA POINTE OFFERS:
- DINING – PAR EXCELLENCE
The Club has three restaurants and two lounges. Members enjoy exquisite award winning cuisine. Weekly, dinner is available five nights, lunch six days, brunch on Sundays in addition to Happy Hour six days weekly and “Take Out” dinner and lunch five days weekly.
- HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Hanukkah, Passover, Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day … Boca Pointe loves to honor the holidays. Members celebrate as the Club hosts events like indelible dining, special activities, social functions, and children’s activities in December, including a Carnival!
- CHAMPIONSHIP 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE The Club prides itself on providing the best to its members. Over the last two summers, Boca Pointe has modernized its beautifully designed golf course with new fairways, tee boxes, irrigation system, and cart paths. Privately run, the golf course lends itself to camaraderie on the course with many social and competitive golf events to make new friends.
- 16 HAR TRU TENNIS COURTS (WITH 5 LIGHTED) Tennis anyone? The Club offers 5 lighted tennis courts among its 16 well-manicured Har Tru tennis courts for nighttime play. While tennis can be a lot of fun in the morning, it gets hot quite quickly in the summer months and sometimes after work is the only time to play.
- MAGELLEN TENNIS ACADEMY Members and non-members of Boca Pointe can take advantage of Boca Pointe’s partnership with this academy that offers tennis programs for teens and younger.
- GOLF, TENNIS & CARD LESSONS Boca Pointe wants its members to “jump right into” the areas they have a passion but know sometimes the skill set slows down the enthusiasm. To remedy this dilemma, Boca Pointe Club has golf and tennis professionals on staff for both members and non-members. They also have teachers for card games to help the beginner learn or the experienced sharpen his or her strategic approach to the game.
- NEW SPORTS & FITNESS COMPLEX Have you visited the new state-of-the-art facility right in your own backyard? It is “hopping” from sunrise to early evening! They offer members daily cardiovascular classes, like spinning, Pilates, yoga, cardio sculpt, and aquasize classes. Other members enjoy the workout room lifting weights and using the elliptical equipment, not to mention the members who enjoy pampering themselves with the spa services.
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES & EVENTS If you like it, Boca Pointe probably has it. Social events are constant – theater, ballet, sports events, book clubs, art and dance classes, seminars, lectures, day trips, a cruise – and the list goes on and on. Beyond this, there are even clubs within the Club reaching out to different member audiences, from those seeking more activities or just wanting to know “WHAT’S UP!”
- BOOMERS CLUB In response to the growingly diverse membership, the Boomer’s Club allows members of similar lifestyle to meet and form long lasting friendships with activities designed just for their age range. This is very appealing to the growing demographic at Boca Pointe.
- CATERING The Club hosts special events like weddings and bar mitvah for members and non-members as well as catering services. Members receive a special discount for these services.
- LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPY Do you need physical therapy? Boca Pointe is one of few Clubs with licensed therapist available by appointment to all residents. They are located within the Club’s own Sports & Fitness Complex. In the same area, spa services are available to all residents.
- FLEXIBLE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS
- Equity & Non-Equity memberships available to new members.
- OWNERS or RENTERS of BOCA POINTE are welcome!
- SPECIAL INCENTIVES FOR NEW ANNUAL TENNIS AND SPORTS & FITNESS MEMBERSHIPS New members enjoy some special incentives for a limited time; these incentives apply to Annual Tennis and the Sports & Fitness membership.
- FAMILIES, COUPLES or SINGLES Whatever your marital status, the Club at Boca Pointe welcomes you!
- Boca Pointe is the only club in South Florida where you can enjoy the exclusive country club experience without the typical private country club financial investment.
- Seasonal Memberships are available. The non-equity Premier membership is highly popular for seasonal members, in particular, because they can design their own Club lifestyle while in Florida for as few as 3 consecutive months (first year) and 4 consecutive months (second year and thereafter). This membership includes full social privileges with tennis and/or golf as add-ons.
- SPORTS & FITNESS MEMBERSHIPS and ANNUAL TENNIS MEMBERSHIP
These two 12 month membership types are for new members who are sports-minded. With these memberships, members enjoy the Club’s sports amenities with limited food privileges. You can call membership at 561-864-8539 to learn about the special incentives.
- PASSPORT MEMBERSHIP Are you barely in Florida? The Passport membership accommodates your needs. It is for new members who visit Florida occasionally. With 30 usages in a year and the option to renew in six months, all of the amenities are available to enjoy other than social activities and special events. There are some restrictions that apply.
So, how did you score on the “did you know” quiz? If you are like most, you likely learned a little more about your neighborhood Boca Raton country club! With all of these amazing opportunities to enjoy, why not give membership a call at 561-864-8539 to learn about a membership that is perfect for you or click here for our website.