“The new Sports and Fitness Complex at the Club at Boca Pointe is not only open for business but thriving,” beams a proud Helen Karpel, the Club’s general manager who played a major role to ensure that the new facility was functional and aesthetically pleasing, while completed on time and within budget. The members are enjoying a complete transformation of the former Center Court area and the convenience of the fitness complex being located walking distance from the main clubhouse!
The Complex officially opened late last month with a full schedule of activities! Like in a candy store, members have all kinds of choices ranging from classes in the spacious aerobics room to the bump and grind of the spin room, while other members can build up a sweat in the enticing new workout room.
As the oohs and ahhs continue to roll in, members are excitedly exploring the facility to get a handle on where everything is located. “It will take a while to get used to all the space,” says Ms. Karpel.
When members enter the new facility they are greeted by a warm, friendly atmosphere at the beautiful spa-like entrance overlooking a magnificent, paved circular driveway and the well-manicured tennis courts. Once checked in, the members’ fun begins whether they are working out, playing tennis on one of the 16 Har Tru courts, eating lunch in the new Freshe Pointe Café & Patio, or enjoying the new pool and its surrounding area.
What about the kids and grandkids? Members can bring them along to enjoy the Activity Center that offers a variety of teen oriented fun. For the little ones, there is a fun splash deck near the pool. Parents and grandparents are able to make memories filled with laughter and joy!
Seeing is believing, right? Take a look at what the new Sports and Fitness Complex has to offer:
- Beautiful Entrance facing the tennis courts with a welcoming lobby
- 20,000 square feet in total to explore:
- Restaurant (Freshe Pointe Café & Patio): This will have limited seating inside and outside eating in the patio; this will be a healthier food destination along with our highly popular omelet station
- Wi-Fi Available
- 38 Pieces of Cardio Equipment; 20 Pieces of Selectorized Equipment
- Free Weight Area
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Group Exercise Room
- Spin Room
- Functional Training Room
- More than 50 Aerobic Classes per week
- Pilates: One-on-One Training
- Lockers, Steam & Sauna rooms
- Nail & Spa Services
- Full Service Rehab Therapy, which is open to ALL Boca Pointe residents, including non-members
- 16 Har Tru courts
- More than 20 Competitive Tennis Leagues
- Social Tennis Play
- Outside (modernized swimming pool area):
- Recreational Pool: 70 feet x 30 feet rectangular shape, heated pool, with two 70 feet lanes marked for lap swimming
- Modified Pool depth to accommodate lap swimming, water aerobics, and any other kind of swimming
- New diamond brite covering the entire surface of the pool
- New pavers and pool coping around the swimming pool
- New resort-like furniture
- New resort-like 8 foot umbrellas throughout the area, with plenty of shade to mix & mingle.
- Hot Tub: Detached from the pool for the adults to relax
- New, fun Splash Deck that will replace the kiddy pool
This is an exciting time for the Club at Boca Pointe! This new Complex is just one more amazing offering at a Club filled with sports, social activities, and great dining! It is a place where lifelong friendships are formed and social calendars are booked to overflowing. If you are not a member, yet, we invite you to call membership today at 561-864-8539 to learn about the many membership options available to meet your lifestyle interests. All are welcome!