Baby, it’s hot outside…too hot for a heavy dinner… you want to eat something light tonight!
True or false?
True, of course…and, as always, Executive Chef Terry Daniels at The Club at Boca Pointe aims to please. He put on his thinking cap to develop a delightful, delicious, desirable, and delectable Tapas menu.
Tapas style of food, originating in Spain, is a wide variety of appetizers served with drinks. Originally, these would be a mix of cold olives, cheeses or ham and hot items such as meatballs, ham or fish croquettes. Today, Tapas has evolved into an entire sophisticated cuisine, sometimes referred to as a “small plate.” The portions are small and several plates should be combined to form a complete meal.
– Flat Bread of goat cheese, black mission figs, Serrano Ham, wilted arugula with balsamic drizzle.
– Charcuterie Platter: charcuterie du jour, cornichons, baguette crostini’s, while grain mustard and assorted olives.
– Ahi Tuna Tartar: Asian marinated Ahi tuna with crispy home-made potato chips.
– Steak & Frits: grilled four-ounce skirt steak, potato frits and béarnaise sauce.
– Lamb Lollypops: grilled single cut lamb chops with pomegranate-mint glaze.
– Crispy Soft Shell Crab: tempura soft shell crab, cucumber slaw and Yuzu aioli.
– Tomato & Mozzarella Salad: sliced Heirloom tomato, fresh burrata cheese, baby arugula, sea salt, olio verde and balsamic drizzle.
Are you hungry, yet? Well, this is just the first Tapas menu…watch this space for more to come!
If you’re thinking about becoming a member, please call the membership department at The Club at Boca Pointe to learn more 561-864-8539. Then, you can be one of the many members enjoying this amazing fine cuisine at the Club.