Keeping Up with Life at the Club at Boca Pointe, a Boca Country Club
- Sunday Night Happy Hour & Deli Bar has become very popular. Please keep in mind that the Clubhouse, Card rooms and valet closes on Sunday at 7:00pm.
- $200 New Membership Incentive Program – We are continuing the incentive program. This incentive is working!!! A $200 credit will apply to a member’s accounts for referrals which turn into a membership enrollment (premier).
- We need your “UPBEAT” article about your Club! Please share a story about the great things that your Club has to offer with your fellow members. You can email your submission to email@example.com. Your story will be published in the weekly Buzz. One of the great pleasures of my job is being able to hear members express their joy and passion for this great Club. Thank you for the wonderful articles!
Great Things Happening at the Club
Meet the Candidates will be today, Monday, February 3rd, at 4:00pm in the Main Lounge. The meeting will be informal and members will have the ability to meet and ask questions to the two candidates running for the two open positions on the Board of Governors.
Sweetheart Dinner Dance will be on Saturday, February 8th, from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. Price is $60 which includes the Kickback Band playing a variety of music [including but not limited to romantic, ballroom, latin, disco and rock ‘n roll], dining stations and jackets required. We are also planning to have a Singles table and two dance escorts for the table. Reservations are open. No cancellations.
Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast -The 1st Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast will be at Nordstrom on Monday, February 10th, from 9:00am to 11:00am. This special breakfast is open to all members and their guests. This event is to honor all of our wonderful Volunteer Members for their dedication and willingness to serve. Please plan to attend whether you are nominated or just to support this great event. The breakfast is $25 all-inclusive and seating is limited to 125 people. Please call (561) 864-8503 to make your reservation and provide your breakfast choice.
Ladies’ Bridge Member Guest Grand Slam Tournament – The tournament will be professionally directed by John Black and held on Thursday, February 13th. Price is $45 per person. Reservations are open and no cancellations after Wednesday, February 5th.
On Thursday, February 13th, “Bring any guest to Dinner” in the Main Dining Room. On this day, a member can bring ANY guest (a member [either single or married] may bring a couple as their guests) FOR DINNER. On this day, the guest rules DO NOT apply. A guest can be a Boca Pointe resident or a relinquished member regardless of where they live or when they resigned from the Club [relinquished member must have left in good standing]. The invited guests must be having dinner, not just Happy Hour.
Make your plans for President’s Week! Monday Pool Party with William Penn House (along with face painting) at the Athletics Center pool, Tuesday McCarthy Wildlife Presentation, Magicians with dinner on Tuesday night in the Main Dining Room and balloon artists on Thursday night in the Main Dining Room. There will also be a Kid’s Tennis Clinic and a Junior Golf Clinic.
Please look at The Buzz for a detail listing of seminars and shows.
Grand Café Sunday Brunch & Lunch – Is now available. The $15 Brunch includes continental items such as bagels, smoke salmon display, cream cheeses, sliced tomatoes and red onions, fresh fruit, assorted mini yogurts and cold cereals, milk, an omelet station, a waffle bar and juices, coffee, tea and fountain soda. You can add a mimosa to your meal for $2.
For the Boca Pointe Singles, we are planning:
- On Tuesday, February 11th, there will be a Singles Au Bar at Boca Pointe from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. The cost is $20 which includes light hors d’oeuvres, one action station and a glass of wine along with live music. Reservations are required by Thursday, February 6th. No cancellations and guests are welcome!
- On Monday, February 24th, there will be a Singles’ Happy Hour at Boca West (Clubs from Boca West, Aberdeen and Polo Club) from 7:00pm to 9:00pm in the Onyx Lounge.
- On Saturday, March 15th, there will be a Singles’ Inter-Club Dinner Dance at Boca Country Club (Clubs from Boca West, Wycliffe, Addison Reserve, Indian Springs, Broken Sound, Hunters Run, Polo, Gleneagles, Boca Woods and Boca Lago) starting at 6:30pm with passed hors d’oeuvres and an open bar. At 7:00pm, there will be a Three Course Dinner along with live entertainment. Cost is $35. Reservations required by Thursday, March 6th. No cancellations and male guests are welcome!
- Reservations for Single Events can be made online at http://www.theclubatbocapointe.com or call Reservations at 561-864-8503.
- Please check the flyer rack for all the Boca Unos events!
Always at your service,