The Club at Boca Pointe features the three important “Ps” in making your function the best-you-can imagine: Pricing, the most competitive in South Florida; Picturesque with the sprawling golf course and water fountains in a private country club setting and People, a permanent full-time staff that serves not only the club members, but is dedicated to making every catered affair the best ever.
Tips for engaged couples, bar/bat mitzvahs or anniversaries that are looking for a venue to host their event:
- Quality of food, fresh not frozen
- Does the Catering Director stay for the entire event? What does he or she do to help set up for the event?
- How many weddings/events are going on at the same time?
- Does the venue accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Does the venue have preferred vendors? Do they charge extra to have vendors not from the preferred vendor list?
- What does the venue offer regarding linen and other small incentives, table numbers, charger plates?
- Does the venue charge for extending the time of the party? How much do they charge for each additional hour? When does this decision to have to be made by?
- Does the venue charge for a tasting?
Specific wedding questions:
- Does the venue offer a bridal suite? If so, what does it include? How long do you have the space for?
- Does the venue make their wedding cakes in house?
- If the ceremony is outside, is their a back up space and if so, what does the back up space look like?
Specific bar/bat mitzvah questions:
- What is the ceremony fee and what does it include?
- Does the venue offer security for the kids or does the client have to hire an outside company?